We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

strange behavior on Samsung galaxy s8 depending on bar with android buttons

Hi, 

i have a listview with sfnumerictextbox

<syncfusion:SfNumericTextBox Grid.Column="1" HorizontalOptions="Fill" Value="{Binding ProductWeight, Mode=TwoWay}"  VerticalOptions="Center" ParserMode="Decimal" />

just found today on samsung galaxy s8

when i tap this control to enter values, keyboard appears for a moment and automatically closing 
(tried with samsung keyboard and with google )/ together with keyboard appears and disappears the lower bar with android buttons

if i fix lower bar (with android soft buttons ) on the screen , then keyboard is not disappearing automatically 
if i lower bar is auto hiding, then keyboard hides also

this happens only with your control, there are additional standard xamarin entry fields and they are working nicely 

samsung s8
sm-g950fd 
android 8.0.0 updated with january update
you code is 16.4.0.54

1 Reply

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team February 27, 2019 03:40 AM UTC

Hi Ilya,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

We have prepared the SfNumericTextBox based on your requirement and code snippet and we were unable to reproduce the mentioned strange behaviour in Samsung S8 device. We have provided the sample for your reference. Please download the same from the below link.

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NumericTextBox-1385002722

Please try our sample and check whether you could reproduce the issue. If not please modify the sample and provide us with more details on which scenario you could reproduce the issue and it will help us to provide exact solution for your requirement.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon