We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Using Metro Theme for TabControlExt in custom Window

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142875 Feb 24,2019 03:10 PM UTC Feb 26,2019 12:21 PM UTC WPF 2
Tags: TabControlExt
John
Asked On February 24, 2019 03:10 PM UTC

I have Window from another library and when I use TabControlExt syncfusion:SkinStorage.VisualStyle="Blend". It doesn't work. There is no change.

How do I customize the tab header in easiest way.

Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 25, 2019 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Xmen, 

We are currently checking the reported query in our end, so we will provide the more details on February 26th, 2019. 

We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 26, 2019 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Xmen,  

Thanks for your patience. 

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement in which we have customized the tab item header by using its HeaderTemplate property. Please find the sample for the same from below location: 

If we misunderstood your requirement, please provide screenshot regarding the requirement. And also we have checked the following query I have Window from another library and when I use TabControlExt syncfusion:SkinStorage.VisualStyle="Blend" it does not works”, but we were unable to reproduce it. Can you please provide more details regarding the Blend theme is not applied properly in TabControlExt issue or please modify the above sample to reproduce the reported problem. It would be more helpful to proceed further and resolve this issues as earlier.  

Regards,  
Jagadeesan 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;