We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Always same DataTemplate

I´m created a sample with 2 buttons thats open a two PopUp. When I click on the first, this show the correct text. Then when I click on the second, thos show same text as the first.

This occurs in the last version .54.

Best regards....

Marcel Souza

Attachment: PopUpTest_e6a17719.7z

7 Replies

BA Baba February 20, 2019 08:22 AM UTC

I have the same problem, seems like somethings being cached somewhere. 

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 20, 2019 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Marcel and DJ, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have already found this mentioned issue “First Popup layout content maintained in the second Popup” and logged issue report for the same. We are working on this issue fix with the high priority. We will fix this issue and include the issue fix in our upcoming weekly NuGet release update which is expected to be available by February 26, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

You can now track the status of this issue and contact us for any further inquiries through this link, 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

MA Marcel replied to Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy February 22, 2019 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Marcel and DJ, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have already found this mentioned issue “First Popup layout content maintained in the second Popup” and logged issue report for the same. We are working on this issue fix with the high priority. We will fix this issue and include the issue fix in our upcoming weekly NuGet release update which is expected to be available by February 26, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.  

You can now track the status of this issue and contact us for any further inquiries through this link, 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Hi, I can´t open this link. 

Tks,

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 25, 2019 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

We have linked the task with this forum (ID: mp_souza@hotmail.com), now you can view and track the task status. As we mentioned we include the fix in our upcoming NuGet release update. Due to some technical glitch in our server system, nuget release update may delay. We appreciate your patience until then. We will get back to you as soon as possible once it is up. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 6, 2019 06:06 AM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Thank you for your patience.  

We have fixed the mentioned issue “First Popup layout content maintained in the second Popup” and generated custom assemblies with PopupLayout version 16.4.0.52. Please find the custom assemblies by the following link, 

These assemblies should replace the existing assemblies in the following location.               
{Syncfusion Installed location}\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\Xamarin\lib\ pcl\Syncfusion.SfPopupLayout.XForms.dll    
{Syncfusion Installed location}\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\Xamarin\lib\ android\Syncfusion.SfPopupLayout.XForms.dll    
{Syncfusion Installed location}\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\Xamarin\lib\ android\Syncfusion.SfPopupLayout.XForms.Android.dll    
{Syncfusion Installed location}\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\Xamarin\lib\ ios\Syncfusion.SfPopupLayout.XForms.dll   
{Syncfusion Installed location}\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\Xamarin\lib\ ios\Syncfusion.SfPopupLayout.XForms.iOS.dll    
{Syncfusion Installed location}\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\Xamarin\lib\ uwp\Syncfusion.SfPopupLayout.XForms.dll    
{Syncfusion Installed location}\Essential Studio\16.4.0.52\Xamarin\lib\ uwp\Syncfusion.SfPopupLayout.XForms.UWP.dll    

Please clear the nuget cache by referring the following KB link,  

Disclaimer: Please note that we have created this assembly for the version 16.4.0.52 specifically to resolve the query requested in this forum 142789. The fix for the issue will be included in our 2019 Volume 1 beta release which is expected to be rolled out by next week of March 2019.   

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V 

OA Olivier ANSQUER May 23, 2019 02:52 PM UTC

Hi,

I have the same problem. My version is 16.4.0.54. I can't upgrade to 17.1 because it depends on Xamarin Forms 3. Will the bug be solved in 16.4 ?

Thanks,

Olivier Ansquer 

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team May 24, 2019 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Olivier, 

Thank you for the update.

The mentioned Syncfusion update version 16.4.0.54 is a NuGet update, so that we have provide patch in the version 16.4.0.52 (Volume 4 SP1). We have combined all the changes included in the NuGet 16.4.0.54 in the provided custom assemblies.

You can use the same custom assemblies and replace in the mentioned location. Please clear the NuGet cache before applying the patch. So that, you can control in the lower Xamarin versions. 

In the later updates, we have included some improvements and bug fixes in the Popup control. Also, if you update Xamarin.Forms version to the latest you need to upgrade Syncfusion update version to the latest as well.  Since we have fixed related issues with the Xamarin update 3.5. We always insist to maintain latest updated in Syncfusion and Xamarin. You can update to our latest Essential Studio 2019 Volume 1 SP1 Release v17.1.0.47 by this following link. If it is necessary to use older version, you can use the provided custom assemblies in the 16.4.0.52 (Volume 4 SP1).

We hope this helps. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon