We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Trying to add the submitted data of a form to the previously saved data : getting error ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property 'Acomment' of null

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

142770 Feb 19,2019 09:12 AM UTC AngularJS 0
Tags: General
Swati Dubey
Asked On February 19, 2019 09:12 AM UTC

Goal :
      I was trying to add comment to previous list of comments saved in a data object through a comment form on dishdetail view of dish  from a menu and showing the preview above the form. The submitted comment should be shown as the last add comment visible under "Comments" heading (as the same format as the comments are shown in the list of comments). After this the form must be reset so as to let the user to add more comments.

What I was getting?

The comment is not visible under the list of comments and the form is also got distorted ( i am adding the screenshots of the distored dishdetail view. On checking the JavaScript console is showing error as ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property 'comment' of null. (Detailed :error document file is attached)

How to fix this error and get the desired working of dishdetailed view ?

Attachment: code_502c01ba.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;