We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PDF document design

Hi,
I am using pdfDocument class to create PDF document.
In my case i wish to create invoice template, for that i need to draw text box, page outline box, 
for every design i need to know class.methods,... finally i have to run project to see output.

Is there any GUI tool where i can, drag and drop controls & designs and finally which gives code, where i can only change strings and see use it further.

3 Replies

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team February 18, 2019 03:45 PM UTC

Hi Delhiganesh, 
We do only support for creating PDF document using API (library), we do not have any UI control to create PDF document. For vieweing PDF document you may use our PDF Viewer control. 

Regards, 
Karthikeyan  

DP Delhiganesh PG February 21, 2019 07:12 AM UTC

Hi,
Thank you so much @Karthikeyan.C.
I use PDF viewer control, and works well. But there also, to see output - i have to build code and run.
Is there any plan to develop UI for PDF document design in future?

Thanks again for the quick reply.

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team February 25, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Delhiganesh, 
We don't have direct WinForms control to design UI for PDF. But we can find ReportDesigner control in WPF, which will generate RDL file. Using that RDL file, you can export to PDF using ReportWriter,  

If this way of generating PDF fits your requirement, please let us know so that we can provide WinForms sample with WPF assembly references to use both ReportDesigner and ReportWriter.  
Regards, 
Karthikeyan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon