We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error with sfcalendar and sfListView

In my FrontLayer I have a SfTabView. 

On the first tab I have a SfListView. When I will scroll the itens in list, the text are flickered.
On the second tab I have a SfCalendar. 
When opened this tab, the center line of calendar don´t show day numbers.

This occurs only in my Galaxy S9+ with Android 9. On emulators, work fine.

Best Regards,

Marcel Souza

Attachment: pictures_c225c196.7z

9 Replies

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team February 15, 2019 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the reported query from our side in Samsung S8 device. Unfortunately, reported issue didn’t occur in our sample. Can you please mention the version of listview, sftabview, sfbackdrop in your project. We have attached the tested sample for your reference, please find the sample from below. 

Can you please check whether reported issue occurs in our sample also. If no, please revert us back with the modified sample which will help  us to analyze the query better and provide appropriate solution at our end. 

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

MA Marcel February 15, 2019 05:00 PM UTC

I can reproduce the error in your sample in my S9+. 

1) Update NuGet packages equals my application
2) Update App.xaml.cs:

MainPage = new MasterDetail();
3) Update de DetailPage and create sections BackLayer and FrontLayer.

4) The error only appeared when I changed the Courses tab and included:

<AbsoluteLayout VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand">
                                <xforms:SfCalendar VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand"
                                                   HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand"
                                                   AbsoluteLayout.LayoutBounds="1,1,1,1"
                                                   AbsoluteLayout.LayoutFlags="All" />
                                <ActivityIndicator IsVisible="True"
                                                   IsRunning="True"
                                                   IsEnabled="True"
                                                   x:Name="Indicator"
                                                   AbsoluteLayout.LayoutBounds="1,1,1,1"
                                                   AbsoluteLayout.LayoutFlags="All" />

</AbsoluteLayout>

The problem is when you include AbsoluteLayout + ActivityIndicator in the same tab of SfCalendar

Attachment: Backdrop_5d8510c5.7z

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team February 18, 2019 12:45 PM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Thank you for your update. 

We can reproduce the reported issue “Calendar dates goes invisible when placing inside SfBackdrop”. Currently, we are validating the reported issue on sample and source level, we will validate and let you know the details in two business days (February 20, 2019). We appreciate your patience until then.  

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V   

AS Arun siva Syncfusion Team February 20, 2019 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

Thank you for your patience. 

We are able to reproduce the reported issue “Calendar dates goes invisible when placing inside SfBackdrop”, and we have logged an issue report for the same. We will update you with patch for this fix on or before 13th March 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. Now You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link. 

Kindly revert us if you have any concern. 

Regards, 
Arun Siva R 

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team March 13, 2019 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Marcel,    

Sorry for inconvenience caused. 

We have analyzed the issue “Calendar dates goes invisible when placing inside the SfBackdrop” and found that issue occurs in SfBackdrop control. We have forwarded this issue to concern team, we will update you the related detail for the fix in one business day (March 14, 2019). We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 14, 2019 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Marcel, 

We have confirmed “Calendar dates goes invisible when placing inside SfBackdrop” is an issue and we will provide the patch for the fix on 19th March 2019. We appreciate your patience until then. 

You can now track the status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link. 

Regards, 
Bharathi. 

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 19, 2019 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Marcel,  

Thanks for your patience.  

As we mentioned in our previous update, we have fixed the issue with “SfCalendar dates does not render properly in front layer of backdrop page”.

Please find the patch setup from the below location.  

http://syncfusion.com/Installs/support/patch/16.4.0.52/1079199/F142675/SyncfusionPatch_16.4.0.52_1079199_3192019073922316_F142675.exe  

(OR)

Please find the patch assemblies from the below location.  

http://syncfusion.com/Installs/support/patch/16.4.0.52/1079199/F142675/SyncfusionPatch_16.4.0.52_1079199_3192019073922316_F142675.zip

(OR)

Please find the NuGet from the below location.  

http://syncfusion.com/Installs/support/patch/16.4.0.52/1079199/F142675/SyncfusionNuget_16.4.0.52_1079199_3192019073922316_F142675.zip

Please let us know if you have any other queries.  

Assembly Version: 16.4.0.52    

Disclaimer:    

Please note that we have created this patch for version 16.4.0.52 specifically to fix the issue reported in the forum 142675. If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.  

This fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 1 release which is scheduled to be rolled out by the end of March 2019.  

Regards,

Bharathi.

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team March 25, 2019 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Marcel,  

Below is the correct Feedback link for the issue “Calendar dates goes invisible when placing inside SfBackdrop 

Please ignore the below link which was update in this forum in our previous update. 

Regards,  
Bharathi.  

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team April 4, 2019 10:06 AM UTC

Hi Marcel,

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2019 Volume 1 release (v17.1.0.38) is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/143619/essential-studio-2019-volume-1-release-v17-1-0-38-is-available-for-download

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,

Bharathi.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon