We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridControl - Event from inside a cell

Hi all, I''m using a GridControl & I want to do some processing when mouse right button is clicked & when the focus is inside a cell. I tried most of the events associated with GridControl like MouseDown, CellMouseDown etc but found that these events are not called if the focus is inside a cell. Can anyone help me with this?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 24, 2004 07:44 AM UTC

One way you can do this is to subscribe to CurrentCellControlGotFocus and CurrentCellControlLostFocus. In your GotFocus handler, you can subscribe to the control events you want to catch in teh active cell control. In the LostFocus, you can unsubscribe to the events. Here is a sample that uses this technique to handle context menus for the various cell controls. Here is the sample.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 26, 2004 04:11 AM UTC

Thanks Clay.. It''s working perfect. >One way you can do this is to subscribe to CurrentCellControlGotFocus and CurrentCellControlLostFocus. In your GotFocus handler, you can subscribe to the control events you want to catch in teh active cell control. In the LostFocus, you can unsubscribe to the events. > >Here is a sample that uses this technique to handle context menus for the various cell controls. Here is the sample.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon