We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

app not compiling

i have sftabview 16.0.4.52 in a xamarin forms app (xamarin forms package: 3.0.0.446417)
i can compile the pcl project, i can compile the android project, but when i try to compile the ios project i get this error:

Can't resolve the reference 'System.Func`2<System.String,System.String> Xamarin.Forms.Internals.ResourceLoader::get_ResourceProvider()', referenced from the method 'System.Void Syncfusion.XForms.TabView.SfTabViewStyles::InitializeComponent()' in 'Xamarin.Forms.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.    EasyGAV_XF.iOS

can you please me how to solve the problem,
thanks

2 Replies

FL FEDERICA LAZZERI February 13, 2019 10:15 AM UTC

updating xamarin forms package to a more recente release (3.3.*) seems to resolve the issue.
i don't know why...

MS Mugundhan Saravanan Syncfusion Team February 14, 2019 04:13 PM UTC

Hi Federica,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query: "App not compiling"

Glad to know the issue has resolved from your side.

This may be occurred due the Xamrin.Forms could not be set the same version in both pcl and iOS. We have faces the similar issue when upgrading the Xamarin.Forms version and the fix has been included in our latest Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfTabView package (16.4.0.53).

Please let us know if you have any other concern.

Regards,
Mugundhan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon