We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

app not compiling

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142648 Feb 13,2019 09:37 AM UTC Feb 14,2019 04:13 PM UTC Xamarin.Forms 2
Tags: SfTabView
FEDERICA LAZZERI
Asked On February 13, 2019 09:37 AM UTC

i have sftabview 16.0.4.52 in a xamarin forms app (xamarin forms package: 3.0.0.446417)
i can compile the pcl project, i can compile the android project, but when i try to compile the ios project i get this error:

Can't resolve the reference 'System.Func`2<System.String,System.String> Xamarin.Forms.Internals.ResourceLoader::get_ResourceProvider()', referenced from the method 'System.Void Syncfusion.XForms.TabView.SfTabViewStyles::InitializeComponent()' in 'Xamarin.Forms.Core, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.    EasyGAV_XF.iOS

can you please me how to solve the problem,
thanks

FEDERICA LAZZERI
Replied On February 13, 2019 10:15 AM UTC

updating xamarin forms package to a more recente release (3.3.*) seems to resolve the issue.
i don't know why...

Mugundhan Saravanan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 14, 2019 04:13 PM UTC

Hi Federica,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query: "App not compiling"

Glad to know the issue has resolved from your side.

This may be occurred due the Xamrin.Forms could not be set the same version in both pcl and iOS. We have faces the similar issue when upgrading the Xamarin.Forms version and the fix has been included in our latest Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfTabView package (16.4.0.53).

Please let us know if you have any other concern.

Regards,
Mugundhan S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;