We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bar Chart Display Error After Update Version to 16.4.0.52

Hi, I got below error (refer picture) when update to latest version. I cannot use (.PrimaryXAxis) and (.PrimaryYAxis). Please advise on this. 

Thanks,

afiq

5 Replies

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team February 12, 2019 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Muhammad, 

We would like to let you know that, in the current version, you can directly specify the properties of majorGridLines/majorTickLines in client side itself, no need to initialize the properties in server side and used via ViewBag. Find the code snippet below to achieve this. 

[ChartFeatures.cshtml] 

@Html.EJS().Chart("container").PrimaryYAxis(px=>px.MajorTickLines(mt=>mt.Color("Red").Width(1)).Minimum(0).Maximum(50).Interval(10)) 
    // Other Configurations 
.Render() 

Now the chart will not throw any error and renders properly.  

Thanks, 
Dharani. 

AF afiqdoherty February 14, 2019 02:59 AM UTC

Thanks Dharani, that solution works :D

Appreciate if your team can assist me on this issue . Currently, I still not found any solution to this requirement.

Thanks,

afiq

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team February 14, 2019 05:37 AM UTC

Hi Muhammad, 

Most welcome. And regarding the grid query, we will provide you solution in the forum 142578 itself. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Thanks, 
Dharani.  

AF afiqdoherty February 14, 2019 05:41 AM UTC

Sure, thanks Dharani :)

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team February 14, 2019 05:46 AM UTC

Hi Muhammad, 

You are welcome. Kindly revert us, if you need further assistance. We are always happy in assisting you. 

Thanks, 
Dharani.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon