We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WebApi batch operation controller sample

Do you have an example of ApiController implementation for batch operation?
I tried deleting 

a number of rows at a time but got this

{"Message":"The request entity's media type 'multipart/mixed' is not supported for this resource.","ExceptionMessage":"No MediaTypeFormatter is available to read an object of type 'PhoneBook' from content with media type 'multipart/mixed'.","ExceptionType":"System.Net.Http.UnsupportedMediaTypeException","StackTrace":"   at System.Net.Http.HttpContentExtensions.ReadAsAsync[T](HttpContent content, Type type, IEnumerable`1 formatters, IFormatterLogger formatterLogger, CancellationToken cancellationToken)\r   at System.Web.Http.ModelBinding.FormatterParameterBinding.ReadContentAsync(HttpRequestMessage request, Type type, IEnumerable`1 formatters, IFormatterLogger formatterLogger, CancellationToken cancellationToken)"}

Thanks

3 Replies

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team February 11, 2019 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Samuel, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that the Web API is not configured with batch handler in the application. Please use the below link to troubleshoot your problem. 

If you still face this problem, please share us the WebApi config to check the batch routing details.  

Regards, 
Madhu Sudhanan P 

SA Samuel February 11, 2019 04:05 PM UTC

I'll try to set that up on the server

Thanks for pointing me to that

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team February 11, 2019 05:13 PM UTC

Hi Samuel, 
Thanks for the update. Please follow the procedure to setup the batch handler and get back to us if you faced any problem. 
Regards, 
Madhu 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon