We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Application crash in Android 4.4

Hello. I read the same queries about the crashes in applications in the old Android version, but it didn't help me.
I have 16.4.0.48 version and have the problem with the crash in Android 4.4 (phone and table).
I using sfTabView, sfListView, sfButton, sfBackdrop, sfRotate. 

Maybe it helps to investigate the error. I catch the error every time.
Exception in the attachment.

Attachment: Android_4.4.2_fe4ba040.zip

3 Replies

MS Mugundhan Saravanan Syncfusion Team February 12, 2019 05:24 PM UTC

Hi Cepega,

Greetings from Syncfusion.

Query: “Application crash in Android 4.4”.

We have tried to replicate the reported issue at our end by creating a sample, we are afraid that we are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have checked with 16.4.0.48 versions. We have attached the tested sample for your reference.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/142546/ze/SfButtonSample_new-714858236  

Could you please check with our latest Syncfusion Nuget package(16.4.0.52).

If you still persist the same issue means, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure or provide any code snippet that you have used. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest.

Regards,
Mugundhan S.

CE Cepega February 13, 2019 07:49 AM UTC

Hello.

Your sample is working.
But, I'm using sfListView with sfButtons inside sfTabView. And application again crashes.

I can't update to the latest version because had the same problem: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/142489/compatibility-with-xamarin-forms-3-5

MS Mugundhan Saravanan Syncfusion Team February 14, 2019 02:42 PM UTC

Hi Sergey,

We are glad to announce that our latest weekly NuGet package update version 16.4.0.53 has been rolled out with the fix included in the forums-142489 and is available for download.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this update. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,
Mugundhan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon