We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Don't work sfTabView in SfBackdropPage.FrontLayer in Android

Hello.
I tried to add sfListView in SfBackdropPage.FrontLayer. It is shown but I can't click by tabs on Android emulator (iOS is Ok). I can change tabs only when I using swap. 
Please, can you check this query?
I'm using 16.4.0.48 version. I can't update to 16.4.0.52 because I had this problem too: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/142489/compatibility-with-xamarin-forms-3-5

3 Replies

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team February 8, 2019 06:13 AM UTC

Hi Sergey, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, based on the provided information, we suspect that list view is added in the tab view which is placed in the front layer of backdrop page. And facing interaction issue at the top edge of the front layer. 

We would like to inform you that  interactions at top region (up to RevealedHeight)  of the front layer will be handled by backdrop control for swipe support to reveal or conceal the back layer. 

You can resolve this by disabling swiping action for revealing/concealing back layer by setting false for EnableSwiping property of Frontlayer and using header icon for revealing/concealing back layer.   

Please refer the below code snippet.  
Code Snippet [XAML]   
<backdrop:BackdropFrontLayer EnableSwiping="False">  
      <!--Your code for list view here--> 
</backdrop:BackdropFrontLayer>  

If the provided solution doesn’t meet your requirement, kindly revert us back with more information to replicate your scenario along with code snippets or sample. 

Thanks, 
Bharathiraja. 

CE Cepega February 8, 2019 07:19 AM UTC

It works for me. Thank you for help.

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team February 8, 2019 07:29 AM UTC

Hi Sergey,  

We glad that the reported problem resolved at your end.  

Thanks, 
Bharathiraja. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon