We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Get all data from Grid

Hi!
For example, if I have this grid:

@(Html.EJ().Grid<object>("FlatGrid")
                           .Datasource(Model)
                           .ToolbarSettings(toolBar => toolBar.ShowToolbar().ToolbarItems(items =>
                           {
                               items.AddTool(ToolBarItems.ExcelExport);
                               items.AddTool(ToolBarItems.WordExport);
                               items.AddTool(ToolBarItems.PdfExport);
                           }))
                           .AllowPaging()
                           .AllowFiltering()
                           .FilterSettings(d => d.FilterType(FilterType.FilterBar))
                           .IsResponsive(true)
                           .EnableResponsiveRow(true)
                           .AllowSelection(false)
                           .Columns(col =>
                           {
                               col.Field("UsuarioID").IsPrimaryKey(true).Add();
                               col.Field("Nome").HeaderText("Nome da Rota").Add();
                               col.Field("PrecoMercado").HeaderText("Descricao").Add();
                               col.Field("Tipo").HeaderText("Tipo da rota").Add();
                               col.Field("VigenciaInicio").Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}").HeaderText("Data Inicio").Add();
                               col.Field("VigenciaTermino").Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}").HeaderText("Data Termino").Add();
                               col.HeaderText("Opções").Commands(commands =>
                               {
                                   commands.Type(UnboundType.Edit).ButtonOptions(new Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.ButtonProperties()
                                   {
                                       ContentType = ContentType.ImageOnly,
                                       PrefixIcon = "e-icon e-edit",
                                       Click = "onEditClick"
                                   }).Add();

commands.Type(UnboundType.Delete).ButtonOptions(new Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models.ButtonProperties()
                                   {
                                       ContentType = ContentType.ImageOnly,
                                       PrefixIcon = "e-icon e-delete",
                                       Click = "onDeleteClick"
                                   }).Add();
                               }).Add();
                           })

How I can get the columns "UsuarioID" and "PrecoMercado" in Json formatt ?
I know how to get only the primary key, on selected rows, but, now I need to get the data of all rows in the grid, ( I imagine the mechanics are exactly the same )
To get the selected rows, I use this command: "gridObj.checkSelectedRowsIndexes; "

3 Replies

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 6, 2019 05:56 AM UTC

Hi Alexandre, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

Query: “How I can get the columns "UsuarioID" and "PrecoMercado" in Json formatt ?” 

From your query we understand that you need to get the values of selected column while using local data(model) binding. We suggest you to achieve your requirement using Select query of ejDatamanager.  

Refer the below code example

var obj = $("#FlatGrid").data("ejGrid"); // take the Grid instance 

ej.DataManager(obj.model.dataSource).executeLocal(ej.Query().select("OrderID","EmployeeID"));  

Refer the below screenshot for the output 

Refer our help documentation for your reference 

Please get back to us if you have further queries.  

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan 

AL Alexandre February 6, 2019 10:25 PM UTC

Hi Vignesh!
Thanks for the awnser!!

I have not yet tested, I will test soon, but, I will advance my doubt, does this command, used to get the data from grid, preserve the filter applied on the grid?
I mean, when I run the command, "ej.DataManager(obj.model.dataSource).executeLocal(ej.Query().select("OrderID","EmployeeID"));", will the return equal the filtered data?

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 7, 2019 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Alexandre, 

Query: “I mean, when I run the command, "ej.DataManager(obj.model.dataSource).executeLocal(ej.Query().select("OrderID","EmployeeID"));", will the return equal the filtered data? 

From your query, we understand that you need to get the values of certain column from the filtered records. We suggest you to achieve you requirement using getFilteredRecords() method of ejGrid. refer the below code example 

var Obj = $("Grid").ejGrid("instance"); // take the Grid instance 
       var filteredRecords = Obj.getFilteredRecords(); // find the filtered data (only for loca data) 
       var value = ej.DataManager(filteredRecords).executeLocal(ej.Query().select("OrderID", "EmployeeID")); // select query to get certain column values. 

Refer our help documentation for your reference 

Please get back to us if you have further queries. 

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon