We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to open web server store Word file as pop up editor by using file link in MVC?

I’m working in MIS application. Wanted to use syncfusion Document Editor Component as word editor inside my web application. User will open the word file at pop up editor from web server by using a link. After clicking on the file link, it will be open at pop up through editor and after completing the changes, user will click on the syncfusion Document Editor Save button then all changes will be in corporate at the word file which was previously open from the Link. Will it be possible using syncfusion Document Editor Component? It will really help me if you can give a solution regarding my need as I’m planning to buy syncfusion for my application. Waiting for your response…

2 Replies

OL Olu February 9, 2019 02:44 PM UTC

Hello experts,

I have open doc file into documenteditor from local folder. Now want to save document to server location in button click. 
i am using asp.net MVC and Syncfusion.EJ2.

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team February 11, 2019 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Olu, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared a sample for following requirement.  

1.      Open load word file in popup using link and save the edited word document in previous opened link. 
2.      Open doc file into document editor from local folder. Now want to save document to server location in button click. 

Please find the sample from following link  

Regards, 
Ramya T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon