We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

padding of details view grid

hi,
my parent data grid and its details view grid have the same column set.
I would like to make all columns width for details view grid the same as in parent grid.
It means that every column of details view grid have the same width as its corresponding column in parent grid.
To do this, I set padding of all sides of details view grid to zero, except for left side which I set to the width of expander column.
But, there is always an unexpected distance between right edge of last column in details view grid and the right edge of data grid (like in picture below).
I would like these edges to overlap, please help.
best regards,
Adam.

3 Replies

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team February 6, 2019 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Adam, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked the reported scenario and we are able to reproduce it in our end. It is confirmed as a defect. We have logged a bug report on this regard. We will fix the issue and provide the patch for the issue on February 27, 2019. 

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N 

AM amsm July 8, 2019 10:01 AM UTC

hi,
I have checked this issue recently on current version 17.1.0.53 and I have noticed that the issue still exists.
Did You fix this bug ? 
If so, how can I display edge lines of master and details tables as overlapped ?
Best regards,
Adam.

FP Farjana Parveen Ayubb Syncfusion Team July 8, 2019 01:35 PM UTC

Hi Adam, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have analyzed on our end, we have already fixed the reported issue on our 2019 Volume 1 main release (17.1.0.32) and above version. And we have tested the reported issue in 17.1.0.53 but the issue is not reproduced.  Please check the below screen shot. 

We can display edge lines of master and details tables as overlapped by set the padding for DetailsViewDataGrid, please refer the below code example 

this.sfDataGrid1.DetailsViewPadding = new Padding(0); 

Regards, 
Farjana Parveen A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon