We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Data Sorting Issue in SfDataGrid

Hi Team,

I have an observable collection of data sorted in reverse order. The first time when the itemsource is added to the sfdatagrid the sequence remains correct. Later when I add any new value the observable collection inserts the value in correct positon but in the UI the sfdatagrid adds it at the end. The same works correct when using the normal datagrid. 

I have attached the sample for the same which has both sfdatagrid and  default datagrid. Kindly help.

Thanks 
Padma

Attachment: WpfApp1_(2)_a7ba1364.zip

1 Reply

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team February 6, 2019 10:03 AM UTC

Hi Brijesh, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. 

We have checked the reported query “Data Sorting Issue in SfDataGrid” from our side. You can resolve the reported issue by setting LiveDataUpdateMode property to AllowDataShaping. By default the items will be added at bottom of the grid. 

We have attached the modified sample for your reference and you can download the same from the following link. 

You can refer the following user guide documentation to know about LiveDataUpdateMode property. 

Please let us know if you would require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon