We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

how to do these charts, not possible with syncfusion controls ?

Hello, how to do these charts using syncfusion... can you please include some sample codes. For e.g. changing the header names on the schedulers to shift 1 or 2 is not possible.
Even the layouts below is very very hard. Please share guidance with a workign sample of this.
http://bit.ly/2G1D6ow

thanks

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 28, 2019 04:02 AM UTC

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We can customize the Scheduler resource and kindly refer the below links. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

ME Megatron January 29, 2019 10:32 PM UTC

Hi, the issue is that getting that grouping inside a swim lane seems very complicated or not obvious.
Basically, how can I get Synfusion working with pert charts, i.e. when tasks are in Gantt swim lanes.Within those swim lanes I want to show Pert blocks in ASP MVC, I also attached the example for you, in the previous link. Can you share a sample.
  • Show the Gantt chart with swim lanes above, include summary details there (Task names and resource name on task bar, Testing, John, David).
  • Show the schedule below as a linked with same data, in the schedule show the (resources name + skills name, for e.g. John, C#, JS, Phytho).
http://bit.ly/2FX12u7 -- the main challenge is, how do you show both the resource with skills view and the task with resources view both linked in the same page. If you want to move this to the direct trac thats fine. I can follow up there with more details. I dont want to post competetion pictures here.

Also what happened to the gantt chart in EJ2/MVC

thanks

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team January 30, 2019 08:31 AM UTC

Hi Megatron, 
As per your suggestion, we have branched a new incident for this and we will update the response over there. Please follow-up the incident for the further updates. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon