We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Calendar Handle_OnCalendarTapped argument obsolete

Hi, 

I use the Handle_OnCalendarTapped method to show a pop-up when tapping on a calendar item. I receive the next error message:

Method not found: void Syncfusion.SfCalendar.XForms.SfCalendar.add_OnCalendarTapped(System.EventHandler`1<Syncfusion.SfCalendar.XForms.CalendarTappedEventArgs>)

Please advise me on the matter

Regards.

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 29, 2019 09:24 AM UTC

Hi Rikard, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked the reported issue with OnCalendarTapped event of Calendar in Xamarin.Forms and it is working fine as expected. Calendar element in the CalendarTappedEventArgs argument has been deprecated, instead you can use DateTime argument. 

Please refer the following code example for the same, 

[c#] 
private void Calendar_OnCalendarTapped(object sender, CalendarTappedEventArgs e) 

DisplayAlert(e.DateTime.ToString(), e.SelectedAppointment.ToString(), "Close"); 

We have prepared sample for the same based on your requirement,  

Sample link: CalendarTappedSample 

Please check the sample, if you still face any issue kindly revert to us with more details (Platform / Syncfusion update version). It will be helpful for to check on it and provide you the solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon