We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Calendar Handle_OnCalendarTapped argument obsolete

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142315 Jan 28,2019 06:47 AM UTC Jan 29,2019 09:24 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 1
Tags: SfCalendar
Rikard Schouwstra
Asked On January 28, 2019 06:47 AM UTC

Hi, 

I use the Handle_OnCalendarTapped method to show a pop-up when tapping on a calendar item. I receive the next error message:

Method not found: void Syncfusion.SfCalendar.XForms.SfCalendar.add_OnCalendarTapped(System.EventHandler`1<Syncfusion.SfCalendar.XForms.CalendarTappedEventArgs>)

Please advise me on the matter

Regards.

Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 29, 2019 09:24 AM UTC

Hi Rikard, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked the reported issue with OnCalendarTapped event of Calendar in Xamarin.Forms and it is working fine as expected. Calendar element in the CalendarTappedEventArgs argument has been deprecated, instead you can use DateTime argument. 

Please refer the following code example for the same, 

[c#] 
private void Calendar_OnCalendarTapped(object sender, CalendarTappedEventArgs e) 

DisplayAlert(e.DateTime.ToString(), e.SelectedAppointment.ToString(), "Close"); 

We have prepared sample for the same based on your requirement,  

Sample link: CalendarTappedSample 

Please check the sample, if you still face any issue kindly revert to us with more details (Platform / Syncfusion update version). It will be helpful for to check on it and provide you the solution. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;