We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Saving Signature

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142308 Jan 27,2019 06:26 PM UTC Jan 30,2019 04:41 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms 6
Tags: Signature
Larry Zwegat
Asked On January 27, 2019 06:26 PM UTC

Hello

I am building an asp.net application that saves the signature from the signature control to an image on the web server. The problem I am facing is I can not figure how. The only info I can find is either saving to sql, saving to the clients computer or saving the signature in a PDF. I need to only save the signature as an image.

Deepa Loganathan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 28, 2019 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Larry,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We understood your requirement to save the Signature as an image in the server.  

1.      To save Signature as an image in the server. 

We have already published a KB based on your requirement. Please check the below link. 

2.      To save Signature as an image in the local machine 

You can make use of the Save method of Signature. Please our below help links for your reference.  

Regards, 

Deepa L.

Larry Zwegat
Replied On January 28, 2019 01:20 PM UTC

Yes, I saw that example but I could not get it to work in my code. Can you provide a demo and if possible in vb. Thanks

Replied On January 29, 2019 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Larry, 

Thanks for your update. 

Based on your requirement of “saving to the signature as an image in a folder in our application (server)”, we have prepared a sample and attached below in your expected VB platform. 

Please download and check the sample if it meets your requirement and get back to us if you have any further queries.  

We will be happy to assist you. 

Regards, 

Deepa L.

Larry Zwegat
Replied On January 29, 2019 03:19 PM UTC

The demo is exactly what I was looking for. Thank You. 

When I put the code in my project and click on the Save image to folder button nothing happens. The demo works just fine. Is there something I am missing.

Larry Zwegat
Replied On January 29, 2019 03:24 PM UTC

Never Mind I found the issue. The script manager needs page methods enabled. Thank You so much. 

Replied On January 30, 2019 04:41 AM UTC

Hi Larry,  

You are most welcome.  

Please get back to us if you have any further queries. 

Regards,  
Deepa L.  

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;