We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Allow the user select the number of elements in a page with pageSizes

Hello, 

Can you please give an example of how to use the paseSizes of the Grid? I want to allow the user to select how many elements he or she wants to see in each page (20, 50 or 100). 

Thank you in advance, 

Ane

7 Replies

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team January 24, 2019 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Ane, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

You can achieve this requirement using page size dropdown feature. Please refer to the below link to achieve this.  

Regards, 
Madhu Sudhanan P 

AN Ane January 24, 2019 01:11 PM UTC

Solved! Now I have another problem. I want to filter 2 of a 4 colums grid and I want them to be type checkbox. I have tried using [filter] but it shows me an error. 

Thank you in advance!

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team January 25, 2019 04:06 AM UTC

Hi Ane, 

Could you please share the screenshot of the error or the stack trace to check the reported problem. 

Regards, 
Madhu Sudhanan P  

AN Ane January 25, 2019 07:58 AM UTC

Hello, 

Now it doesn't show me that error but it filters all the columns and I just want to filter 2 columns. How can I solve that problem?

<ejs-grid [dataSource]='data' [enableHover]='false' [allowSelection]='false' [allowFiltering]='true' [filterSettings]='filterSettings' [allowPaging]='true' [pageSettings]="pageSettings">
<e-columns>
<e-column field='aaaa' headerText='AAAA' textAlign='Center'></e-column>
<e-column field='bbbb' headerText='BBBB' [filter] = 'filter' textAlign='Center'></e-column>
<e-column field='cccc' headerText='CCCC' textAlign='Left'></e-column>
<e-column field='dddd' headerText='DDDD' textAlign='Center'></e-column>
</e-columns>
</ejs-grid>

In the .ts:

filterSettings: FilterSettingsModel;
filter: IFilter;

ngOnInit() {
this.filterSettings = { type: 'Menu', showFilterBarStatus: false };
this.filter = { type : 'CheckBox'};
}

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team January 28, 2019 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Ane, 

Thanks for the update.  

We understood that you want to disable filter for some of the columns, if so please set the columns.allowFiltering property as false. 

<e-column field='bbbb' headerText='BBBB' [allowFiltering]='false' textAlign='Center'></e-column> 

Regards, 
Madhu Sudhanan P 

AN Ane January 28, 2019 11:23 AM UTC

Thank you!

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team January 28, 2019 11:34 AM UTC

Hi Ane, 
Thanks for the update. Please get back to us if you require further assistance. 
Regards, 
Madhu Sudhanan P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon