We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change Appearance of Pull To Refresh

Hi,

Is it possible to change the appearance of Pull to refresh circle.Instead of the default circling image,can we give any other image

3 Replies

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team January 24, 2019 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Urvashi,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

We have checked your query. Currently we does not have support for change the appearance for the PullToRefresh circle view. However, we have planned to provide the template support to load custom view for showing progress in SfPullToRefresh. So you can load the any view inside the template. It will be available on any of our upcoming volume release. If your requirement is different from this. Please revert us with clear requirement details.  

Regards,  
Jayaleshwari N 

UR Urvashi January 24, 2019 04:47 PM UTC

Hi ,

I am attaching screenshot of I want this pull to refresh to look and let me know if its possible in if its from which version.

Attachment: pic_acdecb0d.zip

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team January 28, 2019 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Urvashi, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have checked the attached screen shot. In the planned feature we are able to load any view as like in screen shot also but the progress of pulling need to be handle in sample itself. As per the specification, you will get the progress value. Based on that you can code in sample for pulling action. We would request you to share the clear details about the requirement if it is different from ours. 

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon