We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Item in DataTemplate of SfListView not refreshing

I have two SfListViews in two different tabs of a Tabbed Page, one contains a list of PDFs available for download (Add PDFs list) and the other contains the downloaded PDFs (Downloaded PDFs list). The Add PDFs list has a data template that contains the name of the PDF and a download icon (bound to IsNotDownloaded). When the download icon is tapped, the item is added to the Downloaded PDFs list and the download icon disappears. All of this works fine.

When I delete an item from the Downloaded PDFs list, I refresh the property (IsNotDownloaded) that is bound to the download icon in the Add PDFs list. When I step through the code, the IsNotDownloaded property is updated correctly (NotifyPropertyChanged is working), but the changes aren't reflected on the page until I back out of the page and re-enter. I've tried a few things, including intercepting the OnAppearing() method of the Add PDFs page and using listView.RefreshView() and listView.RefreshListViewItem(), but nothing is working. 

Please let me know if you need any more information.

1 Reply

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team January 25, 2019 06:58 AM UTC

Hi Kristen, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked the reported query “Item in DataTemplate of SfListView not refreshing” from our side. We have prepared sample based on the provided information by loading SfListView in tabbed pages and  defining ItemTemplate with download icon and bound with IsNotDownloaded property which is working fine as your expectation. 

We have attached tested sample (16.4.0.42) for your reference and you can download the same from the following location. 

Can you please check with attached sample whether the sample meets your requirement.? If not we would request you to share the xaml and viewmodel code snippet you have used in your application to reproduce the reported scenario. 

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon