We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Segmented control does not respond when clicked

Hi,

I found an issue with the segmented control, which only appears on the iOS only.

The Segmented control does not respond when clicked, when displaying as Image ( again iOS only )

To illustrate this problem, I have attached a sample solution. Please review

Attachment: SyncFusionDemo1_52b96a07.zip

3 Replies

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team January 28, 2019 12:31 PM UTC

Hi Kyri, 

We have validated the reported issue "SelectedIndex is not getting updated when using custom view in SfSegmentedControl" in iOS. We have confirmed this as defect and created the bug report for the same. The fix will be available in our upcoming 2019 Volume 1 release which is expected to be rolled out by the mid of March 2019. 

We have prepared the workaround for achieving your requirement by updating the selected index through tap gesture event for the image. Please have the sample with the code snippet in the below link. 

for (int i = 0; i < ThreatOptions.Count;i++)
{
     Image imageView = ThreatOptions[i];
     var tapGestureRecognizer = new TapGestureRecognizer();
     tapGestureRecognizer.Tapped += (sender, e) =>
     {
        ThreatOptionIndex = ThreatOptions.IndexOf(sender as Image);
     };
     imageView.GestureRecognizers.Add(tapGestureRecognizer);
} 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

KD Kyri Demetriou January 28, 2019 03:15 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for providing a work-around solution until this bug gets fixed.

- I have tried this in my project, and it works great

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team January 29, 2019 10:21 AM UTC

Hi Kyri, 

We glad to know the provided workaround is working. We will let you know once our volume 1 2019 release has been rolled out

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon