We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

System.NotSupportedException: Unable to activate instance of type Java.Lang.Runnable from native handle 0xffa6ccac (key_handle 0xd018fc5).

Hi
I'm using SfNavigationDrawer in a view but when i tried to navigate back from that page i got this error. I'm Using android emulator
System.NotSupportedException: Unable to activate instance of type Java.Lang.Runnable from native handle 0xffa6ccac (key_handle 0xd018fc5).

Syncfusion v16.4.0.47.
this is my code 

<ContentPage xmlns="http://xamarin.com/schemas/2014/forms"
             xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2009/xaml"
             xmlns:navigationdrawer="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.SfNavigationDrawer.XForms;assembly=Syncfusion.SfNavigationDrawer.XForms"
             xmlns:insurancePopup="clr-namespace:Sanaap.App.Views.Insurance"
             xmlns:viewModels="clr-namespace:Sanaap.App.ViewModels.Insurance"
             x:Class="Sanaap.App.Views.EvaluationRequest.EvaluationRequestMenuView">

<ContentPage.Resources>
        <viewModels:InsuranceListPopupViewModelLocator x:Key="insuranceListPopupViewModelLocator"/>
    </ContentPage.Resources>

<navigationdrawer:SfNavigationDrawer DrawerHeight="450" DrawerHeaderHeight="0" DrawerFooterHeight="0" Position="Bottom" x:Name="navigationDrawer" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand">
        <navigationdrawer:SfNavigationDrawer.ContentView>
            <StackLayout>
            </StackLayout>
        </navigationdrawer:SfNavigationDrawer.ContentView>
        <navigationdrawer:SfNavigationDrawer.DrawerContentView>
            <insurancePopup:InsuranceListPopupView BindingContext="{Binding InsuranceListPopupViewModel,Source={StaticResource insuranceListPopupViewModelLocator}}"/>
        </navigationdrawer:SfNavigationDrawer.DrawerContentView>
    </navigationdrawer:SfNavigationDrawer>
</ContentPage>

9 Replies

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team January 22, 2019 10:28 AM UTC

Hi Mohammad kamali,

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

Query: “SfNavigationDrawer crashes navigate back from that page” 

We have validated the defect you have initiated with us. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and helping us improve our product. At Syncfusion, we are committed to fixing all validated defect and including the defect fix in our subsequent weekly nuget release which will be rolled out at 29th January,2019.

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link 

Feedbackhttps://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/3930/   

If you have any more specification/precise replication procedure or a scenario to be tested, you can add it as a comment in the portal link above.   

We will let you know once our weekly NuGet has been rolled out.

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

EM Emil January 31, 2019 01:52 AM UTC

is there any solution for this? which versions are affected? i am seeing many crashes in my release logs. please provide us a solution for this

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team January 31, 2019 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Due to limited working days, we haven’t released weekly NuGet on 29th January. So, the fix will be included in upcoming Volume 4 SP1 release which is scheduled by first week of February 2019. 

If you want patch for this issue "Exception while navigating away from the page in Android", you can download this from below location 

Dhanasekar 

MK mohammad kamali February 2, 2019 10:33 AM UTC

Hi
I used this dll but it didn't work at all. my view is white and didn't show anything.
when do you think you can release the fixed version on nuget?
I'm actually in a hurry right now

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team February 4, 2019 12:57 PM UTC

Hi Mohammad kamali, 

We have created sample with your code snippet and patch assemblies and we are not able to reproduce the issue from our side. We will update you the sample shortly 

Can you please provide device details in which the issue is reproducing?  

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

EM Emil February 19, 2019 06:25 PM UTC

hi, 

Did you fix this error in the latest .53 version? 
thanks,

Emil

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team February 20, 2019 11:21 AM UTC

Hi Emil, 

Yes, we have fixed this issue and included in ort latest version 16.4.0.54. Can you please upgrade Syncfusion.Xamarin.SfNavigationDrawer to latest version? 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

EM Emil November 3, 2019 01:24 AM UTC

this problem still exist in the latest version. you can also reproduce it on masterdetailpage, if you click back from detailpage to another one and come back to the page where navigationdetails exist, it crashes

RA Rachel A Syncfusion Team November 4, 2019 10:30 AM UTC

Hi Emil,

In SfNavigationDrawer, we tested the reported issue with 17.3.0.21 NuGet in the previously reported scenarios and it works fine. So, have attached the tested sample and the video for your reference. Please have the sample and video from the below the link,

Sample Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NavigationDrawer_142132-1728066064

Video Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/NavigationVideo.mov-1674590400

Device Details:
Android 7.1.1
Moto G5

Please check with the sample and if the mentioned issue differs from the above scenario please modify the same with the issue reproducing steps and video which will be helpful for us to analyze further and provide an appropriate solution.

If the issue is reproduced in the above sample, provide us the version and device details.

Thanks, 
Rachel. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon