We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Button Controls Events Not Firing.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

142047 Jan 16,2019 02:20 PM UTC Jan 17,2019 11:40 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 1
Tags: Ribbon
Simon Hooper
Asked On January 16, 2019 02:20 PM UTC

Hi,
I am attempting to put Syncfusion over the top of some existing controls and functionality.
I have functions that perform things like 'edit', 'bulk email', 'show contact list' etc, and I'm trying to call them from within Syncfusion buttons. The buttons display without problem and they can be clicked but they just don't seem to be calling the functions correctly and I am wondering if there is something wrong with the syntax of how I am calling them. Below is a code snippet of one of the buttons.

<ej:TabGroup Text="Email" AlignType="Columns">
                        <ContentCollection>
                            <ej:TabContent>
                                <ContentGroupCollection>
                                    <ej:ContentGroup Id="bulkEmail" Text="BulkEmail" Type="Button">
                                        <ButtonSettings Type="Button" ContentType="ImageOnly" PrefixIcon="e-icon e-ribbon e-dataexport" Click="BulkMail()" />
                                    </ej:ContentGroup>
                                </ContentGroupCollection>
                            </ej:TabContent>
                        </ContentCollection>
                    </ej:TabGroup>

Christopher Issac Sunder K [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 17, 2019 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Simon, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported issue. Issue is occurring due to improper definition of function bounded in Click event. Please find the proper syntax for defining functions below, 

<ButtonSettings Type="Button" ContentType="ImageOnly" PrefixIcon="e-icon e-ribbon e-dataexport" Click="BulkMail" /> 

We have also prepared a sample for your reference. 

Please check it and let us know if you have any more concerns. 

Thanks,
Christo 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;