We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Button Controls Events Not Firing.

Hi,
I am attempting to put Syncfusion over the top of some existing controls and functionality.
I have functions that perform things like 'edit', 'bulk email', 'show contact list' etc, and I'm trying to call them from within Syncfusion buttons. The buttons display without problem and they can be clicked but they just don't seem to be calling the functions correctly and I am wondering if there is something wrong with the syntax of how I am calling them. Below is a code snippet of one of the buttons.

<ej:TabGroup Text="Email" AlignType="Columns">
                        <ContentCollection>
                            <ej:TabContent>
                                <ContentGroupCollection>
                                    <ej:ContentGroup Id="bulkEmail" Text="BulkEmail" Type="Button">
                                        <ButtonSettings Type="Button" ContentType="ImageOnly" PrefixIcon="e-icon e-ribbon e-dataexport" Click="BulkMail()" />
                                    </ej:ContentGroup>
                                </ContentGroupCollection>
                            </ej:TabContent>
                        </ContentCollection>
                    </ej:TabGroup>

1 Reply

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team January 17, 2019 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Simon, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your reported issue. Issue is occurring due to improper definition of function bounded in Click event. Please find the proper syntax for defining functions below, 

<ButtonSettings Type="Button" ContentType="ImageOnly" PrefixIcon="e-icon e-ribbon e-dataexport" Click="BulkMail" /> 

We have also prepared a sample for your reference. 

Please check it and let us know if you have any more concerns. 

Thanks,
Christo 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon