We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Various height of events

Hello,

I would like to set various hight of the events. Currently, I do it by applying a class inside of the event (eventRendered) to the events which hight I would like to change, but it seems to not be the correct way because Schedule still treats them as they would have hight 38px as it is defined by default.

For example, when I set for some events hight equal 20, and want to put them one by one, control behave like there will not be enough space, what is not true. I should be able to put all these three events one by one. Instead, when I put them one by one, control displays me a text "+1 more".

Even if I change cell height, that two events with default height will fit inside of it, the space between events with my custom height is too big. They still are treated as events with height 38px.

I know that I can manipulate also the top position of the event but I would like to prevent it because Schedule is quite dynamic and people can move events around and it will force me to every time check whether in selected tab exist event, what type of event (default or my custom) and then adjust dropped event by setting it correct top position.

Best regards,

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 17, 2019 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Dawid,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We suspect that your requirement is to have the EJ1 cell auto fit feature in EJ2. We have validated your requirement and we like to let you know that we have already logged a feature request on this and it can be tracked through our feedback portal below. 

Please upvote this feature to make this our priority. While this feature itself is important we will prioritize the features every release, based on the user demands.  

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request you can add it as a comment in the portal. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon