We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Today pointer

Hi, I have application with SfSchedule within.

Problem: Device saves application in  memory, but today-marker is not changing.
If I ran application yesterday, saved it in memory, and start app today (not cold start) it shows me yesterday cell as today (with rounded selector).

Can I access that property in sfSchedule to set today-cell manually?

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 17, 2019 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Anton, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked your requirement of refreshing the Schedule when the minimize / sleep the application in Xamarin.Forms and it can be achieved. Schedule holds as in the memory when application sleeps, when the time / date changing or manually changing the default time, it won’t affect the Schedule because application in sleeps. By calling the NavigateTo method in Schedule while Resuming the application, it can be refreshed.  

In the application OnResume override method, called the NavigateTo method of Schedule with current time. So that, Schedule will move to the updated current date while resuming the application from sleep. Please refer the following code example for the same, 

[c#] 
       protected override void OnResume () 
              { 
            // Handle when your app resumes 
            schedule?.NavigateTo(DateTime.Now); 
       } 

We have prepared sample for the same, 

Sample link: Schedule_ResumeSample 

Please let us know, if this helpful. 

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

Loader.