We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Recurring Appointment is yielding incorrect occurences

I have a simple recurring appointment, this is the sample code:

var recurrenceAppointment = new ScheduleAppointment()
            {
                StartTime = new DateTime(2018, 07, 03, 10, 0, 0),
                EndTime = new DateTime(2018, 07, 03, 12, 0, 0),
                Subject = "Catch up with Dave",
                Color = Color.Blue
            };

recurrenceAppointment.RecurrenceRule = "FREQ=MONTHLY;COUNT=6;BYDAY=TU;BYSETPOS=1";
            ScheduleCollection.Add(recurrenceAppointment);

scheduler.DataSource = ScheduleCollection;

When I load it up, I am getting an occurence showing on the 6th of January 2019, as well as the 3rd of February 2019 (What's odd as well is, I see it on the 3rd of February only when I am on the January month view. But if I scroll to the February view I don't see it on the 3rd.

This is all very strange as there should not even be any occurences generated for any of these dates.

What's weird is that it's showing occurences on Sunday only when the rule states BYDAY=TU So should be on a Tuesday

Attachment: bug_eb0619fc.zip

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 14, 2019 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Winston,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

we have checked and we can able to reproduce the issue "Incorrect occurrences of Recurring appointment in SfSchedule on Xamarin.Forms " from our side. We have logged the issue report for the same, we will fix the issue and include the issue fix in our 2018 Volume 4 SP1 release and it will be available in the first week of February, 2019. We appreciate your patience until then.     

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V  

SM Smokeball January 14, 2019 07:10 PM UTC

Is there anyway to get an earlier hot fix so we can integrate, test and make sure it's all ok?

JP Jagadeesan Pichaimuthu Syncfusion Team January 16, 2019 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Winston, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have created a separate incident for this forum. Please follow the incident #225231 for further updates regarding the motioned issue fix.  

Regards, 
Jagadeesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon