We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Menu Items Cannot Be Scrolled To

I've implemented the menu control in a sidebar within my application. It's worked like a charm until a couple of days ago. Now, the menu loads correctly but sub items go away when I try to mouse over them. 

5 Replies

SI Silambarasan I Syncfusion Team January 10, 2019 12:34 PM UTC

Hi lance, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked the reported issue with our latest version (v16.4.46) by rendering the EJ2 – Menu (vertical orientation) inside the Sidebar and the sub menu items are shown properly on mouse hover in  
our end. For your convenience, we have attached the demonstrated sample and hosted a live demo. 

Hosted sample: 

Local sample:  

Could you please check again once cleaned the browser cache and get back to us? If still issue persists, we would like to know the following details. 

1. Please share your Essential Studio product version that you are currently using. 

2. Could you please ensure that the assemblies and assets (CSS & scripts) references are referred from same product version

3. Please share the code snippet or the details if you did any customization with Menu or Sidebar. If possible, please replicate your issue with the above sample and get back to us. 

Could you please get back to us with the above information so that we can analyze based on that and provide you a solution quickly?  The information provided would be great help for us to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Silambarasan 

LH Lance Harwell January 10, 2019 08:39 PM UTC

I have cleared my cache and verified that everything is within the same version. As I said, this is a new issue that has arisen over the last few days. To my knowledge, nothing has changed with the project setup in that time. I'm attaching my layouts view and menu view. Layouts loads menu as a partial view. The object that is used for menu items is defined below.

public class JsonMenuItem
        {
            public int Id { get; set; }
            public int ParentId { get; set; }
            public string DisplayName { get; set; }
            public string URL { get; set; }
            public int DisplayOrder { get; set; }
            public bool Active { get; set; }
        }

Attachment: Files_de5b27cc.zip

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team January 11, 2019 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Lance, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your provided code files and created the sample based on this but the EJ2 Menu is working properly in our end while rendering it in a partial view. Please find the below sample for your reference, 

Meanwhile, we have prepared a video demonstration for this, please find the link below. 

Please check the above links and replicate the issue in the above sample and send back to us so that it would be helpful for us to provide you the prompt solution. 

Thanks,
Christo

LH Lance Harwell January 11, 2019 03:05 PM UTC

I'm unable to replicate it in the given solution; however, the problem does persist in my solution.

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team January 14, 2019 11:48 AM UTC

Hi Lance, 

Since we can’t reproduce the issue in our end, we have created a direct trac incident to discuss the issue in your application. You can check your incident in the following link, 

Please make further follow ups in that incident. Let us know if you have any concerns. 

Thanks, 
Christo 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon