We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Treegrid filter not working with multiple keys

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to filter ej-treegrid with 2 filters. By using the below code, we can search with one filter only. Please suggest if there is any other way to do with multiple search items.

this.packageGrid.widget.setModel({
                    searchSettings:
                        {
                            fields: ["artifactTypeValue"],
                            operator: "equal",
                            key: this.selectedPackageArtifact.toString()
                        }
                },
                    true);

this.packageGrid.widget.search(this.selectedPackageArtifact.toString());

As we could not find any other way, i applied this to search with one key, and manipulated the second filter in querycellinfo event. This is working fine when scroll is not enabled in grid. i.e items are less than scrollable length. If scroll is enabled, it is not working properly and displaying as per the attached image in rar. Please suggest on this.

Attachment: syncfusion_issue_20419160.rar

1 Reply

VN Vignesh Natarajan Syncfusion Team January 10, 2019 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Amit, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

Query: “I have a requirement where i need to filter ej-treegrid with 2 filters.” 

Before proceeding with your query, we need some additional details regarding your issue. so kindly share the following details. 

1. Share the full TreeGrid rendering code along with the queryCellInfo event.
  2. Kindly confirm whether your are using EJ2 TreeGrid (ejs-treegrid) because in the update you have mentioned that you are using ej-treegrid?.
  3. Are you facing this issue in Grid control?
  4. Share the video demonstration of the issue.

Above requested details will help us to validate the reported issue.   

Regards, 
Vignesh Natarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon