We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cell Image with row BackgroundBrush set not working

I have a PdfGrid in a document with odd rows set with a BackgroundBrush color set.

I also have a column in the grid that contains an image (using the cell Style.BackgroundImage property).

The grid renders properly for all even rows (the images are displayed).  For all rows with a BackgroundBrush set, the images are apparently hidden by the background color.  I can set the cell style BackgroundBrush to Transparent and the images all show correctly, however, I lose the nice alternating color bands across all columns.

Is there any way around this?  Apparently, the BackgroundBrush is applied after drawing the cell background image.

1 Reply

PS Pavithra Subramaniyam Syncfusion Team January 7, 2019 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Chris, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We tried to reproduce the reported problem, by creating an EJ2 Grid sample and perform pdf grid exporting. But the exported pdf file shows images in the odd rows of cells in Grid. We are attaching the sample for your convenience. Please download the sample from the link below, 

Please refer the screenshot of the exported Grid PDF file below, 

If you are still facing the reported problem, we need more information to further look into this problem, as we are not certain about the problem you are facing. Please get back to us with the following details for better assistance. 

1. Screenshot/Video demonstration of the problem you are facing.
  2. Confirm whether you are using EJ2 Grid component with PDF export feature or you are using PDF component alone without EJ2 Grid.
  3. Share the full Grid code.
  4. Share the exact scenario/replication procedure to reproduce the problem.

The provided information will help us analyze the problem, and provide you a solution as early as possible. 

Regards, 
Pavithra S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon