We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Nothing happens on first click

I have populated SfChipGroup via the ItemsSource property. However, I notice that the first time I click on the child SfChips, it doesn't toggle state (I see the ripple which indicates that it does get clicked and I get the callback). Find attached a screencast illustrating the problem. How can I fix this as it is confusing for users?

Attachment: SfChipBug_dab20e9f.zip

3 Replies

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team December 31, 2018 10:44 AM UTC

Greetings from Syncfusion,  

We are able to reproduce the issue “First click on SfChip is not working properly” and we confirm this as a bug and logged a defect report. You can keep track of the bug from the feedback portal below.  

The fix will be available in our upcoming weekly NuGet which is scheduled to be rolled out on 14th January 2019. 

As a workaround, you can avoid this issue by setting the SelectedItem property to SfChip control. We have prepared a sample for the same, please download it from the link given below. 

Sample link: SfChipSample 

Thanks,  
Dhanasekar 

CO Chidi Okwudire January 1, 2019 08:59 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response. I can confirm that the suggested workaround indeed works. I'll keep an eye on the upcoming NuGet update. Thanks!

DR Dhanasekar R Syncfusion Team January 2, 2019 06:32 AM UTC

Thanks for the update. 

Glad that the issue has been resolved. Please let us know if any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Dhanasekar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon