We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeGrid property allowPaging

Hello,

I am trying to add paging in my TreeGrid but I am unable to see it in my rendered TreeGrid.

I am doing it like this (I was trying to do it in different ways):
My .html file:

My .ts file:

I have tried to set it in html file, in .ts file on init / after view init, push it straight in TreeGrid component but my pager is still not rendering. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

3 Replies

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team December 28, 2018 06:23 AM UTC

Hello,

O finally found what was wrong - I forget to inject Page in my TreeGrid (I did not see it in any demos, but found it in JavaScript documentation) or PageService (also did not see in any demos but found it in Angular documentation).

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team December 28, 2018 06:52 AM UTC

Hello again,

I want to ask what is the difference between property pageSettings.pageSizeMode = "All" and pageSettings.pageSizeMode = "Root"?

I want to get all data in pages on expanding nodes while I am getting data from WebAPI. In both modes I am getting same result. On row expand I see all my data in same page but not in different pages (every time in looks like it working like in Root mode). I am trying to do it like this: https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-akbdmr-nzxr2h?file=default.component.ts

SE Sathyanarayanamoorthy Eswararao Syncfusion Team December 31, 2018 11:22 AM UTC

Hi Customer, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query: On row expand I see all my data in same page but not in different pages (every time in looks like it working like in Root mode) 

For Remote data pageSizeMode->Root is only supported. We need the count of the total records (including deep level child records) for handling the pageSizeMode-All in the client side. So if we use pageSizeMode as All, then the load-on-demand behavior of the remote data cannot be achieved. 

Please refer the below documentation for details of pageSizeMode. 

Regards, 
Sathyanarayanamoorthy 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon