We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Dynamic .rdl file Generation

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

141662 Dec 26,2018 07:41 AM UTC Jan 2,2019 11:04 AM UTC ASP.NET Core 1
Tags: ReportViewer
chiranjiv
Asked On December 26, 2018 07:41 AM UTC

I have created .rdl file using C# Asp.Net Core dynamically.

Problem i am facing while loding report in ReportViewer is .rld files's DataSet is not Initialized. or Dataset fields are not refreshed.

I want a solution that how to Initialize or refresh Dataset fileds dynamically whenever .rdl file is created.

I followed bellow link to create .rdl file dynamically 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/sql/sql-server-2008-r2/ms170239(v%3dsql.105)

Waiting for your response.

Thanks in Advance

Mahendran Shanmugam [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 2, 2019 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Chiranjiv, 

The mentioned problem occurs when we provide the processing mode is Local instead of Remote for loading the RDL file. So can you please confirm whether you have provided the proper processing mode for report viewer to rendering the report. Issue is still persists then can you please share your client side control initialization and controller to validate the mentioned problem at our end. 

Regards, 
Mahendran S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;