We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Calendar Appointments issue

Hi,

I want to show more than more inline event at a particular date.Suppose i am showing one event on date 01/01/2019 and its color is blue then i also want to show another event on same date with different color(for example red).
Please provide support whether it is possible or not

1 Reply

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team December 24, 2018 10:04 AM UTC

Hi Gurvinder Singh  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

We have analyzed your query “Want to show more events in inline view on particular date” and it can be achieved in calendar. You can create as much as events you want for a particular date and the events will be displayed in inline view, you can scroll the inline view to view the loaded events in the inline view. You can provide different colors for different events and you can handle the event indicator count in month view by using MaximumEventIndicatorCount property of calendar, we have prepared a simple sample for the same.  

XAML:  
<calendar:SfCalendar x:Name="calendar" ShowInlineEvents="True"MaximumEventIndicatorCount="3" DataSource="{Binding Appointments}">  
        </calendar:SfCalendar>  

Sample: Calendar  

We hope that this helps you, kindly revert us if you have any concern.  

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon