We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Style the items

I have a combobox with grouped items.
I want to style, font-size in particular, the item name and the grouping field name in the drop down (with different styles)
Is it possible?

Here is my code:

var datasource = [
            { field: 'Administrative Level 1', category: 'Geographical Data' }, { field: 'Administrative Level 2', category: 'Geographical Data' },
            { field: 'Market Name', category: 'Geographical Data' },
            { field: 'Commodity Name', category: 'Commodity' }, 
            { field: 'Price Value', category: 'Price' }, { field: 'Price of a specific commodity', category: 'Price' },
            { field: 'Price of a specific commodity with unit of measure', category: 'Price' }, { field: 'Unit Name', category: 'Unit of measure' },

{ field: 'Day', category: 'Date' }, { field: 'Month', category: 'Date' }, { field: 'Year', category: 'Date' },
            { field: 'Full Date (dd/mm/yyyy)', category: 'Date' }, { field: 'Week', category: 'Date' } , { field: 'Weekly Date (ww/yyyy)', category: 'Date' } 
        ];
            $('.list').ejComboBox({
                dataSource: datasource,
                fields: { groupBy: 'category', text: 'field', value: 'field' },
                placeholder: 'Select a mapping',
                width: '350px',
                popupHeight: '250px',
                popupWidth: '350px'
            });

1 Reply

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team December 21, 2018 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Marco, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We can modify the font-size for item name and the grouping field name by overriding the following classes.  

<style> 
  /* For Group field name */ 
  .e-dropdownbase .e-fixed-head, .e-dropdownbase .e-list-group-item { 
    font-size: 15px; 
  } 
  /* For item name */ 
  .e-dropdownbase .e-list-item { 
    font-size: 10px; 
  } 
</style> 

We have attached a sample for your reference, please find the sample at the following location: https://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/b3fc10bn  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon