We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

Sub rows in report grouping

Hi Good Day,

I'm trying to create a table grouping which has multiple sub / footer rows like:

Notice at the bottom of each currency grouping I have some calculations being done to get the total of each column. I need this done twice.
However when I insert a new row inside the group, the "totals" row and the newly added row appears after every result like this:

I'd like the additional rows I add to the table to only appear at the bottom of each grouping.
I also tried looking for an option to "lock" the new rows but didn't find anything close to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply

MM Mageshyadav M Syncfusion Team December 20, 2018 11:31 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Based on your update, we can see that you have tried this below option to add additional rows inside group to display at each group end. 

But our client report designer doesn’t displays the output as expected though the option tried is correct. We already have plans to improve this Tablix usage in our March 2019 Reports platform release for Client Report Designer which will resolve this reported issues. 

Additionally, for upcoming December 2018 Reports platform release we have implemented new table control for our web Report designer which will achieve your requirement without any issues.  

Regards, 
Mageshyadav.M 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon