We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding overlapping and zooming function of sf chart column series.

<chart:SfChart Margin="0,20,0,0" BackgroundColor="Black"  x:Name="chart"  HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" VerticalOptions="FillAndExpand" Grid.Row="0">

<chart:SfChart.ChartBehaviors  >
                <chart:ChartZoomPanBehavior x:Name="behave" ZoomMode="XY"  EnableZooming="true"/>

</chart:SfChart.ChartBehaviors>
            <chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>
                <chart:DateTimeAxis x:Name="primary" Interval="0" AutoScrollingDeltaType="Months" AutoScrollingMode="Start" LabelRotationAngle="300" AutoScrollingDelta="5" IntervalType="Milliseconds" LabelCreated="Handle_LabelCreated">
                <chart:DateTimeAxis.LabelStyle>   
            <chart:ChartAxisLabelStyle LabelFormat="MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss.SSS"/>   
          </chart:DateTimeAxis.LabelStyle>
                </chart:DateTimeAxis>
            </chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>
            <chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis>
                <chart:NumericalAxis>
                     <chart:NumericalAxis.Title>
                                <chart:ChartAxisTitle Text="Leakage Current (μA)" TextColor="White"/>
                            </chart:NumericalAxis.Title>
                    </chart:NumericalAxis>
            </chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis>
            <chart:SfChart.Series>
           <chart:SplineSeries ItemsSource="{Binding ListRlch}" Label="LeakageCurrent" XBindingPath="SampleTime" YBindingPath="ComputedResistiveLeakageCurrent" Color="Yellow" SplineType="Cardinal">
                    <chart:SplineSeries.YAxis>
                        <chart:NumericalAxis OpposedPosition="true" x:Name="numerical">
                            <chart:NumericalAxis.Title>
                                <chart:ChartAxisTitle Text="Surge Current (mA)" TextColor="White" />
                            </chart:NumericalAxis.Title>
                        </chart:NumericalAxis>
                    </chart:SplineSeries.YAxis>
                </chart:SplineSeries>
                <chart:ColumnSeries IsVisible="{Binding ViewVisibility}" x:Name="columnSeries" ItemsSource="{Binding SurgeRecordList}" Color="Blue" XBindingPath="XValue" YBindingPath="YValue"/>
                <chart:ColumnSeries IsVisible="{Binding ViewVisibility}" x:Name="columnSeries1" ItemsSource="{Binding SlowPeakVoltageList}" Color="#c666ff" XBindingPath="XValue" YBindingPath="YValue"/>
                <chart:ColumnSeries IsVisible="{Binding ViewVisibility}" x:Name="columnSeries2" ItemsSource="{Binding HybridPeakVoltageList}" Color="Red" XBindingPath="XValue" YBindingPath="YValue"/>

</chart:SfChart.Series>
        </chart:SfChart>

I am using column series in this chart I want that when I am zooming the chart column should not be zoom grid should be zoom and when I am minimize zooming then column should be overlap.Please provide me solution is it possible with xamarin.forms.

3 Replies

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team December 18, 2018 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Priya, 

Greetings from Syncfusion, 

We have analyzed your query and we are afraid we were not able to understand that completely, can you please elaborate your requirement? Also, if possible any pictorial representation of what you are trying to achieve will help us provide you a better solution at the earliest. 

Thanks, 
Michael  

PR priya December 18, 2018 12:30 PM UTC

I am using sf chart.chart type is column chart.column chart has zooming functionality.when i zoomed the chart then width of the column is increasing.I want to fix the zoom level.then i used zoom level behaviour in column series chart.but when I am zoom in the chart column should be overlap.but column is not overlapping.when I am zoom out the chart bar width should not be increase.grid size will be increase.I send you the screen shot via attachment.please check it and provide me any solution for it.Thanks

Attachment: untitled_folder_12b73aee.zip

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team December 19, 2018 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Priya, 

Query 1: when I am zoom out the chart bar width should not be increase.grid size will be increase. 
Thanks for the details, we suspect that your requirement is “when zooming the chart, grid only need to zoom instead of chart”. We would like to let you know that currently we don’t have a support for requirement. If the requirement is differs , please provide more information regarding this query. 

Query 2 : I am using sf chart.chart type is column chart.column chart has zooming functionality.when i zoomed the chart then width of the column is increasing.I want to fix the zoom level.then i used zoom level behaviour in column series chart.but when I am zoom in the chart column should be overlap.but column is not overlapping. 

Solution : 
You can’t control the column series width when zooming the chart ,because it works based on pixels. You can control the column series width by using Width Property in ChartSeries and you can overlaps the series by using SideBySideSeriesPlacement in SfChart. Our chart seems like below screenshot, when you set SideBySideSeriesPlacement. 

Screenshot: 

Please refer below link to know more about series overlapping. 

Regards, 
Michael 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon