We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Upload synchronous

Hi,

I need upload files synchronous. Documentation says:

No Separate Property for enabling synchronous upload. It can be enabling by using below configuration

<ejs-uploader id="UploadFiles"
autoUpload="false" >
</ejs-uploader>

But it not works synchronoys

Thanks

3 Replies

CI Christopher Issac Sunder K Syncfusion Team December 12, 2018 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have a help document and demo sample for synchronous file uploading. Please refer the documentation and demo for more details, 

Please check the sample and get back to us if you need any further assistance on synchronous file uploading. 

Thanks,
Christo

MC Manolo Capdevila December 12, 2018 12:06 PM UTC

Hi,

In js1 controls, I've a property async. I need some similar.

I need process over 50 files secuantially in server. The example not show how save the files in server.

Also, in js1 I've onComplete event, but in JS2 not. I try upload all files, and when it finish, process these files. Success event fires for each file upload. I need an event the fires when all uploads success.

Thanks

PO Prince Oliver Syncfusion Team December 13, 2018 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,  

Thank you for your update. 

Query 1: The example not show how save the files in server. 

You can get the server-side code for save and remove files in the below URL. Kindly navigate to the source tab and switch to controller page. 

Query 2: I need an event the fires when all uploads success. 

Currently we have not provided support for a complete event that trigger when all the files are uploaded. We have already considered this as improvement in uploader component. This improvement will be available in the Volume 4 SP1 release which is scheduled to be rolled out at the end of January 2019.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Prince 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon