We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfButton reference not found.

In the documentation it state that  using Syncfusion.XForms.Buttons for SfButton however it only contain Check box, radio button, and segmented control and no SFButton. Can you send me one example on how to use SFButton ?

5 Replies

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team December 12, 2018 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Asolute dev, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We suspect that the NuGet cache wat not properly cleared, this may be the reason for the reported problem. Please check by clearing the NuGet cache by using the instruction given in the following link.   

If suppose you have installed the Syncfusion Buttons from nuget.org. Please check include prerelease checkbox in NuGet package manager as like below image and install 16.4.0.40v of Syncfusion NuGet. Because we have included SfButton control into Buttons in 16.4.0.40v. 

Also, we have prepared the simple demo sample for SfButton. Please find it from below link 

Regards, 
Michael 

AD asolute dev December 13, 2018 02:49 AM UTC

Thanks for reply now it work fine.

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team December 13, 2018 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Absolute dev, 

Glad we could help, feel free to contact us anytime if you need any other assistance from us. 

Thanks, 
Michael  

MO Mohammad August 3, 2020 08:26 PM UTC

I'm also finding issues: Here is my XAML code:

xmlns:buttons="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.XForms.Buttons;assembly=Syncfusion.Buttons.XForms"
<buttons:SfButton
                    HorizontalOptions="Center"
                    VerticalOptions="Center"
                    WidthRequest="100" >
                <Image>
                    <Image.Source>
                            <svg:SvgImageSource Source="SVG.Next-btn-clicked-state.svg" />
                    </Image.Source>
                </Image>
            </buttons:SfButton>

The error I'm receiving states: The type "buttons:SfButton" was not found.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team August 4, 2020 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Mohammad, 

We have checked the same issue but at our end it is working fine. Could you please try the below suggestion and let us know? 

·       Clear the bin, obj 

·       Restore the packages and rebuild your application, run it 

https://forums.xamarin.com/discussion/77826/custom-controls-not-found-in-debug-mode

In above link, some more common solution provided to resolve this, please try that also.

Regards,
Hemalatha M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon