We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule no longer displays after changing to ASP.NET Core 2.2

Like the subject says, I changed my project to ASP.NET Core 2.2 from 2.1 and now the schedule control no longer displays. Is anyone aware of any issues with moving to the ASP.NET Core 2.2 package? Another change that I made at the same time was to update the Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core NuGet package to version 16.3.0.36. 

4 Replies

SV Sabritha Venu Gopal Syncfusion Team December 10, 2018 11:01 AM UTC

Hi Jim, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that 16.3.36 CDN link  used in sample for both script and CSS which could be the cause for the issue. We have created the below EJ2 core sample in ASP.NET Core 2.2 with NuGet package version as 16.3.0.36 and the Schedule is rendering fine. 

Kindly try the sample and if the issue persists, try to reproduce the error in a sample and revert else share your code example/runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Sabritha V 

JI JimN December 10, 2018 11:30 AM UTC

Thanks, I'll try that sample and let you know. 

I also noticed that when I upgraded the Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core NuGet package to version 16.3.0.36 that my license key no longer worked and that there is no key available for that version on the License and Downloads page. I get the Invalid License warning bar at the top of the page.

JI JimN December 10, 2018 12:40 PM UTC

I get the following when I try to run the sample you sent:

HTTP Error 502.5 - Process Failure

Common causes of this issue:

• The application process failed to start
  • The application process started but then stopped
  • The application process started but failed to listen on the configured port

Troubleshooting steps:

• Check the system event log for error messages
  • Enable logging the application process' stdout messages
  • Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team December 12, 2018 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Jim, 

Thanks for your update. 

Our Syncfusion license keys are version and platform specific. If you have used v16.2.0.* license key for Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core package v16.3.0.*, you will get invalid license warning. If you have upgraded the "Syncfusion.EJ2.AspNet.Core NuGet" package from v16.2.0.* to v16.3.0.*, then you need to generate the license key for v16.3.0.* and should use this license key in your application to resolve the invalid license warning. 
Refer the below KB article to know about how to generate license key for specific version and platforms. 

We suspect the reported issue is related to system configuration, kindly refer the below link. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon