We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Get view display data from sflistview

Hi,

I've using SFListView(16.2.0.46)  make a List with group and able druganddrop to sort or drug into anthor group
and get view display data using "ListView.DataSource.DisplayItems".
It's fine in android, but I can't get anything in iOS.
How can I get result in iOS?

3 Replies

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team December 7, 2018 10:14 AM UTC

Hi James, 

Thanks for Contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked the reported query “Get view display data from sflistview” from our side. We have prepared sample based on the provided information by enabling DragAndDrop, Grouping and got the ListView.DataSource.DisplayItems in ItemDragging event. In iOS we are able to get the data using the same. 

private void OnItemDragging(object sender, ItemDraggingEventArgs e) 
{ 
    var listView = sender as SfListView; 
    var displayItems = listView.DataSource.DisplayItems; 
}     

We have attached the tested sample for your reference and you can download the same from the following location. 

Can you please check with the above sample whether you are able to get the view data? If not, we would request you to modify the sample to replicate the issue or could you please share the following details which would be better to provide the appropriate solution. 

• XAML and ViewModel code snippet used in your application related to SfListView
  • Replication procedure to reproduce the issue.
  • Where you are trying to access the data.

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N. 

JA James December 11, 2018 03:24 AM UTC

Thx for your help!

JN Jayaleshwari N Syncfusion Team December 11, 2018 05:46 AM UTC

Hi James, 

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you would require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Jayaleshwari N 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon