Thanks for the reply. I tried with your sample in Edge and Seamonkey and it's the same.
First search in Edge gives correct result, but the date in filter box is in the wrong format, and it says
Invalid Filter data on the bottom:
Later searches don't work neither for text nor for date column.
The message in debugger console in Edge:
When I try in Seamonkey, it's the same. Here's a screenshot of an Error console
1. The grid package is the one that you sent with the sample. In my code I use Nuget package 18.104.22.168.
2. When I filter only text columns it works fine. However, it stops working on text columns after the filtering on date column breaks.
3. I think so. When I disable loading a 'hr' locale in your sample, everything seems to be fine.
4. I cannot record a video, but I think that the screenshots should be good.
In the meantime, I tried Checkbox and Menu filter types, and they also seem to work fine. My guess would be that it cannot find a 'valueFormatter' to correctly display a filtered date value and it breaks there, not in filtering itself. That's why Menu filter type works, since it doesn't format date value to locale string.