We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Remove shaded borders

Does anybody know how to remove the shaded borders from an SfChart? It does not fit in my design. I tried AreaBorderWidth and AreaBorderColor but those are for the plot area not the control borders. See attached zipped screenshot.

Attachment: Screen_Shot_20181205_at_11.02.56.png_5eea4b65.zip

3 Replies

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team December 6, 2018 06:26 AM UTC

Hi Niels Cup, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. We have validated your screenshot, we would like to let you know that currently we don’t have a Border support for SfChart control, so we suspect that the shadow effect on your screenshot is from Frame which might be the parent of your chart control in your application. So, can you check whether HasShadow property of Frame has been set to true in your application?  

Since we are not able to reproduce this issue at our end, can you please provide us your code snippet or an issue reproducing sample so that we can investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest.  

Thanks, 
Michael  

NC Niels Cup December 8, 2018 08:25 AM UTC

You are absolutely right: my control was inside a usercontrol which inhereted from frame. I tested this before by removing the barchart and then the shadow was gone hence I thought the shadow came from the chart, but apparently the frame does not show shadow when there is no content. Anyway, thanks a lot and sorry for wasting your time.

MP Michael Prabhu M Syncfusion Team December 10, 2018 04:37 AM UTC

Hi Niel, 

Glad we could help, feel free to contact us any time if you need any other assistance from us. We are happy to help you. 

Thanks, 
Michael  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon