We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CRUD Operation for Auto Complete, Combo box and Multi Select in Xamarin.Forms

Hi Team,

As per the documentation, I've tried the autocomplete, combo box and multi select(combo box  property) in my project. Implementing the controls are good. But it's difficult to store and retrieve the values from Database.

So far I've done the following process:

1.      Implementing the control with static data source like (Country , Categories)
2.      Set the static values in the Edit Mode.

Need Help Using MVVM Pattern:

1.     How to Get & Set  Selected Value for Save & Edit Button Click for Both Auto Complete and Combo Box Control.

2.     How to Get & Set  Multiple Selected Values in the Save & Edit (Button) Click for Multi Select (any one of Auto or Combo box).

Kindly provide the sample application for above controls.

Thanks
Raj

1 Reply

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team November 30, 2018 09:41 AM UTC

Hi AnandRaj, 

Thanks for your patience. 

Based on your requirement we have prepared the sample to get and set the selected value in both SfAutocomplete and SfComboBox control for single and multiple selection. In the sample, we will have two SfAutocomplete and SfComboBox control for single and multiple selection. It also contains two buttons for setting and getting the selected value. When clicking the set button, the new selected value will be set to the SelectedItem property and when clicking the get button the selected value will be displayed in the below ListView.  Please find the sample from the below link. 

Please check the sample and let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Paul Anderson 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon