We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Irresponsive Workbook.DisplayWorkbookTabs

Hello,
I'm trying to hide the Sheets tab (bottom-left) of the Spreadsheet control, using Spreadsheet1.Workbook.DisplayWorkbookTabs = False
This is a WinForm project

Visual Studio 2017 V.15.9.3
SpreadSheet V.16.3.0.21

Jack

3 Replies

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team December 4, 2018 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Jack, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

To hide the TabBarPage in SpreadSheet control, you could use the TabBarPage.Visible and TabBarSplitterControl.RelativeWidth property in WorkbookLoaded event. Please refer the following code example and the sample, 

Code example 
AddHandler Me.spreadsheet.WorkbookLoaded, AddressOf Spreadsheet_WorkbookLoaded 
Private Sub Spreadsheet_WorkbookLoaded(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal args As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Spreadsheet.Helpers.WorkbookLoadedEventArgs) 
                Dim tabcontrol = TryCast(spreadsheet.Controls(0), TabBarSplitterControl) 
                tabcontrol.ShowAddNewTabBarPageOption = False 
                For Each tabitem In tabcontrol.TabBarPages 
                                TryCast(tabitem, TabBarPage).Visible = False 
                Next tabitem 
              tabcontrol.RelativeWidth = 0 
End Sub 

Note: 
Sheet has displayed while loading the spreadsheet then sheet will be getting hided. To avoid this behavior, you could disable the spreadsheet visibility in constructor and then enable the visibility in Form.Shown event. Please refer the following code example, 

Code example 
Me.spreadsheet.Visible = False 
AddHandler Me.Shown, AddressOf Form1_Shown 
Private Sub Form1_Shown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs) 
                Me.spreadsheet.Visible = True 
End Sub 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Deivaselvan 

VR vrushali replied to Deivaselvan Y June 29, 2023 08:59 AM UTC

Irresponsive Workbook.DisplayWorkbookTabs I want to hide Tab pages from bottom how  can i do it

DM Dhanasekar Mohanraj Syncfusion Team June 30, 2023 01:04 PM UTC

Vrushali,

We regret to let you know that, currently our spreadsheet does not contain any direct support to hide the tab section. However, we have already considered this requirement “Provide support to hide the spreadsheet tab section” as a feature request. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming release.

At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest. We will let you know when this feature is implemented. We appreciate your patience until then.

Thank you for requesting this feature and helping us define it. We are always trying to make our products better and feature requests like yours are a key part of our product growth efforts.

Feedback link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/3338/hide-the-sheet-tab-header-support-in-spreadsheet

If you have any more specification/suggestions to the feature request, you can add it as a comment in the portal and cast your vote to make it count.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon