We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridTimeSpanColumn - in UWP?

Is there <syncfusion:GridTimeSpanColumn ....... in UWP .
IF so can you provide an example 
IF not there is a workaround to it ?

2 Replies

DY Deivaselvan Y Syncfusion Team November 27, 2018 03:42 AM UTC

Hi Red, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

SfDataGrid doesn’t have direct support for TimeSpan column in UWP. You can achieve this by creating custom column and cell renderer. Please refer to the following UG to create custom cell renderer and custom column using TimePicker. 

Please let us know if the provided solution doesn’t meet your requirement. 

Regards, 
Deivaselvan 

RE red November 27, 2018 06:29 AM UTC

Hi Deivaselvan ;

I followed the instruction based on the link , I created the TimeSpan column successfully .

I have issues when I select the time by clicking on the timepicker , the selected time not saved on the cell after  I hit tab or select another cell to enter data ,the time that I selected is empty .

- Is there a property for that as exp:    AllowInlineEditing="True"  for  GridDateTimeColumn when I select the date, the date is saved  on the cell after I click tab or select another cell for editing .

- Is there a property for getting 24 h  not only 12 h timepicker.

- In the end of the instruction :   Adding the custom renderer to SfDataGrid.CellRenderers collection

I think there is an error in :  

dataGrid.CellRenderers.Add("TimePicker", new DatePickerRenderer()); ==> should be  dataGrid.CellRenderers.Add("TimePicker", new TimePickerRenderer());

because we are creating a TimePicker Column.

Thanks for your help .

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon