We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SFListView not displaying last item or not resizing properly in SfTabView

I have tried many things but can't find a decent solution for these 2 problems which seem to have the same origin.

My architecture is as follows: 
One Xamarin Forms solution with an Android (can't test on IOS) bottom TabBar (Xamarin Forms >3.2) counting 2 or more tabs, each of them having their own navigation page. The first tabhas a a SfTabView control and a SfListView with n items. This list is taller than the page.
The first problem is that this list never shows the last item regardless of the number of items and as long as the list is still taller than the page.

In my software I have a button in an other tab page that hides or displays this first page. This code works perfectly fine. If I remove that first page that contains the SfTabView and SfListView then re-add it, not only the last item is still hidden but an additional blank space is now embedded at the bottom of the page, just above the Android Bottom TabBar. A closer look reveals that this blank space is the same size as the Bottom TabBar.

It's good to note that when I rotate the screen by 90° then put it back vertically, everything displays as expected.
My guess is that SfListView is lost between the Bottom bar and the SfTabView and sets its final Height property incorrectly.

I have been able to replicate these two issues in a sample but I can't attach it to this thread because of its size (44 MB). I'll share it by mail if you ask.

Regards,

1 Reply

PA Paul Anderson S Syncfusion Team November 26, 2018 05:52 AM UTC

Hi Jean Hardy, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have created a new support incident under your account to share us the sample in private. We will assist you through incident under your Direct Trac account.  

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:  

Regards, 
Paul Anderson 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon