We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Avoid object cuting

Hi, I would like to know if there is any advice that can help me print my chart correctly. I do not want to have an object cut off by printing. Can I only have the complete objects and the others on the other page?
(ObjetCuted.PNG in the zip for exemple)
Thank you so much

Jonathan

Attachment: MultiParent_7d54cc64.zip

3 Replies

RT Ramya Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team November 20, 2018 05:58 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are assuming that “the objects cut off while printing” refers to print the diagram in a single Page. In Print preview window, there will be a Scale combobox to switch between multiple to Single Page printing options. And, please add “Syncfusion.SfShared.WPF”  assembly for advanced printing support. We are unable to replicate the issue with printing with single and multiple page printing. 

If the provided suggestion does not help you to resolve the reported issue, please provide us the video to replicate the reported printing issue.  

Regards, 
Ramya T 

JL Jonathan Laliberté November 21, 2018 06:01 PM UTC

No, sorry, maybe not to clear..! 

The objet refer to node..! Because in my planing, the diagram can be larger then that and I want it to print on multi page. But I don't want it smaller...! Just the connector on the page intersection would be ok..! 

Maybe it's clearer like that ? 

Thank you very much to trying to understanding me!

KR Karkuvel Rajan Shanmugavel Syncfusion Team November 22, 2018 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan, 

In Diagram Control, Layout and Printing are two different features. Layout is created based on Horizontal and Vertical spacing and Printing is based on PageWidth and PageHeight properties. We can’t link both the features. If required we can manually arrange the Nodes. But the purpose of Layout gets destroyed if we arrange them manually. 

In our next release we have provided a support in Printing. In that support we can sink the diagram and print it in the required size pages. We have provide video link for this to explain. 

If this suits your requirement please use this support after our next release which will be available in December 2018. 

Regards, 
Karkuvel Rajan S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon