We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to show datepicker in bhuddist year.

my aspx 

<ej:DatePicker ID="dpEndDate" runat="server" DateFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" WatermarkText="" Locale="th-TH" ></ej:DatePicker>

it work fine, but i want to show now bhuddist year(2561 , CE + 543).

How can i do. 

2 Replies

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team November 19, 2018 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Athiwat, 

We regret to let you that at present there is no support for "Buddhist calendar" in our DatePicker control. Currently, we are using Gregorian calendar as base calendar for all type of cultures and retrieving the 'DateTimeFormat' based on this calendar type.  

However, we have prepared a workaround sample in which we have achieved the Buddhist Calendar using EJ DatePicker. In our sample, we have globalized DatePicker to “th-TH” culture and set maxDate to 2700 to allow users to pick the date in any expected range. Also, we have converted the Gregorian date to it equivalent date in Buddhist Calendar. Please, find the workaround sample in the below attachment. 

Sample which show equivalent date in Buddhist calendar date in the input element: 

Sample which is globalized and renders with the date in the current Buddhist year: 

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

AT Athiwat November 20, 2018 05:07 AM UTC

Thank you, it work.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon